Top 10 attractions of Los Angeles
10. Los Angeles downtown, although Los Angeles attractions are spread over a large area, the city's architectural diverse downtown is a thriving urban center.
9. Venice Beach. Experience the colorful lifestyle of the west coast on the Venice Beach Boardwalk. Here you will find a festive atmosphere eclectic entertainers and funky shops.
8. Santa Monica Pier by the scenic Santa Monica beach is the famous pier where the perennial carnival like setting draws locals as well as visitors from around the world.
7. Hollywood. Everyone knows about Hollywood and you've got to visit the Hollywood sign when in Los Angeles.
6. Hollywood Walk of Fame. Hollywood celebrates its contribution to entertainment through these celebrity stars.
5. Griffith Observatory located in Griffith Park on Mount Hollywood. This great public Observatory has state-of-the-art facilities and excellent views of Los Angeles.
4. Grauman's Chinese Theater built in 1927, this is among the most famous theaters in the world.
3. Rodeo Drive. If you are a shopping buff, you will love Rodeo Drive, a glamorous shopping district. Rodeo Drive is full of upscale and fashionable shops.
2. Beverly Hills. Take a walk around you might even spot a celebrity in this neighborhood.
1. Malibu. The Los Angeles area has many scenic beaches, Malibu in particular is an excellent place for you to experience how locals enjoy the beach life in California.
Hope you enjoyed this list and share with your friends.